Use of the guild website is not optional.
Repeated negative or antisocial behaviour in game (both during raid and to those external to the guild) will result in removal from the guild.
This can include things like:
- Abuse, bullying or harassment
- Talking about the guild in a derogatory or defamatory way
- Stealing, intentionally ripping off other players or begging
- Instigating or fostering drama/conflict within the guild or any public channels
- Continuing negative behaviour after you have been asked to stop
We are a raiding guild focused on mythic progression. If you aren't focused on the raid team and the guild as a whole, then this might not be the guild for you.
We don’t have to love one another all the time, but we will treat each other with respect. This means swallowing your pride and resolving your own problems in a civilised manner. If the matter cannot be resolved then ask an officer for assistance. If you see something that an officer should know about, please provide screenshots and text logs.
Ongoing performance improvement is critical to the continued success of the guild. Both self-analysis and acting on feedback provided by your peers/officers are important in gaining future performance improvement. When you receive feedback, assume someone is trying to help you and the guild succeed rather than point out your failures. When you give feedback to others, make it constructive.
- Boss ModDBM, Big Wigs or similar
- Exorsus Raid Toolswith notes enabled
- RC Loot CouncilThis is still in use for loot council. More on this below.
- Threat meteror similar
- Best in Slotfor managing loot lists
- Discord and Mic
- Stable Internet Connectionor a backup solution where there are ongoing issues with your service
- Computer Hardwareadequate hardware for raiding on mid-range settings
- Sign-Upsand invites are managed though the in game calendar. Accept invitations to enable easy invites.
- Any AFK'sshould be posted on the forums at the earliest opportunity then reflected in the in game calendar.
- No-Shows-are unacceptablePlease advise if you are unable to attend in order to maintain your raiding position. Use the shoutbox, ingame mail, discord or get someone to pass on a message if something changes (Val probably has you on Facebook, tell him).
- Cancellationsgenerally never occur, but as much notice will be given as possible.
- Attendanceis tracked. 90%+ attendance is expected in order to maintain your raid position.
- Be on timebe online for invites at 7:45pm (not 8pm, not 8:15pm - 7:45pm!) unless otherwise advised. Punctuality is expected to maintain your raid position.
- Consumablesshould be supplied by each raider. Please have enough food, flasks, pots, gold and runes for progression. Cauldrons will be provided, but please have spares. Feasts and augment runes will be provided for ‘near kill’ progression.
- Repairswill be done at select intervals throughout the raid, please come repaired to raid. A generous repair allowance is available for raiders who have passed trial.
- Being Preparedfor the fight if you are online to raid. Going over mechanics takes up time and it’s extremely boring for the rest of the team who have bothered to research a fight. If you do not know the mechanics for the encounter you are letting the team down and will not be considered for future progression and will not maintain your raid position.
- Positive AttitudeYou're playing a game with a team of 20-30 members all working really hard towards a difficult goal. Moods are contagious and can seriously damage prog, so I suggest if you can’t say anything nice, say nothing at all rather than hinder progression.
- There is no I in teamWe are a team and therefore our successes and failures are shared. If you do not care about the greater good of the raid team, then simply, this isn’t the right guild for you.
- Do not PUG the current raidon your main toon if the guild is raiding during the current week. Heroic and normal loot locks affect the whole raid by offering less chance at loot and trading. Mythic locks are ID specific. If you would like to practice the fights, use an ALT and do so in your own time.
- BIS Gems and Enchantsshould be used by raiders where possible.
- One 5 minute breakwill occur during raid at minimum. Do not to AFK unless it is completely vital (i.e. small child has a knife, you’re about to pee your pants, or house is on fire) we only have 2 raid nights and you waste everyone's time by akfing.
- Keep discord clearfor the raid leaders and raid communication. If you don’t have anything useful to say then keep voice chat clear. If you have something to share please present it as concisely as possible. If you are asked to stop talking, it’s not because we don’t care about what you have to say it’s because discussion time is for outside raid time.
- For strategy suggestionswe encourage everyone to discuss boss strats on the forums ahead of time. As noted above, if you have something critical to share, please present it as concisely as possible. Raid time is not discussion time.
- Logs are monitored throughout the raidlive logs, death logs, in game logs and wooden logs (for snakes and spiders). Trying to hide things (e.g. mistakes or a poor connection) which could be hurting prog is ill advised. On the reverse, don’t post meters unless you are asked. If there is something going wrong that you think no one is noticing let us know, but make it constructive! Keep in mind that sometimes small problems are not at the top of the to do list when the raid as a whole is making a larger number of mistakes.
- Individual responsibility is expected from every raiderwhich means you ensure that you are:
- Aware of your own role in the raid.
- Invited to the group at the start of the night (pst inv, 123 or invite to someone with assist).
- Making yourself heard if there is something important you have to say. There is a lot going on during raid time and if your PST goes unnoticed, then say something in discord.
- The strongest line-upwill be taken to progression bosses. Careful consideration goes into the line-up for each boss. If you haven’t been taken to a specific progression boss there could be a number of reasons, including:
- Sub-optimal class for a specific encounter
- Better choice available for specific encounter
- Lower performance on mechanics handling/survivability
- Lower DPS performance for class
We may inadvertently sit someone more frequently if there are a number of raiders at the same skill/performance level and none are optimal choices for an encounter. Please speak to an officer if you feel this is the case and we will take steps to explain our choices or remediate the situation.
Loot is managed and awarded using the following add-ons:
As all loot is personal, any unused loot (including BOE's) will be passed on to be distributed by the council or sold for guild resources. Loot council is based on mutual respect and each raider understanding that loot goes to where it gives the greatest benefit for the team. Loot is all about the greater good (the greater good). If someone rolls mindlessly or selfishly on loot without consideration for the team, then this system will not work (and this is the wrong guild for them). This is about respecting your team mates enough to know where they might benefit more than you so that WE can kill the things.
- BISThis is for any items which are best in slot. This is for items you are unlikely to replace until the next difficulty level or raid. You will need to enter a note when rolling to explain the roll to the loot council (e.g. ‘this is best trinket for AOE for me and the next 3 fights are AOE’). If this item is an upgrade for a player, but is not BIS, they should roll Major or Minor (whichever is appropriate).
- Major This is for items which are still a significant upgrade, but not BIS. For example, you should roll major if you think ‘this item is still useful for me and is significantly better than what I’m wearing, but the stats are not entirely optimal (if it’s optimal for someone else I don’t want to be a dick and take it from them). I will probably replace this item soon with something from M+ etc.’ Items that are an upgrade of ~15 item levels or greater (counting a socket as ~10) should be considered a Major upgrade.
- Minorthis is for items which are a side grade or insignificantly better than what you are currently wearing.
- Offspec for anything which is a player’s offspec. Offspecs which are utilised by the raid will have priority on offspec loot.
- Rerollthis is for a reroll chance at new artifact traits on a relic.
- Transmogfor anything that you just like the look of, has lowest priority.
- Completes 2 setif you have 1 piece of tier and this will give you 2 set.
- Completes 4 setif you have 3 pieces of tier and this will give you 4 set.
- Other setif this will give you 1 set or 3 set.
- Upgradefor any tier upgrades that do not complete a set (because you’ve already got the set and you are replacing like for like or swapping tier). Please include notes for the council if this is a critical piece.
- Rerollthis is for a reroll chance at new artifact traits on a relic.
It’s my expectation that raiders aren’t mindlessly rolling for all tier to complete set bonuses immediately when they will want to replace an item straight away because it’s not a tier piece they will use. There will be some raiders who do not really have a preference when it comes to what tier they use, but understand that most will be chasing critical pieces. Try and roll mindfully. We understand that some raiders will obviously need to swap tier pieces around if other items TF etc.
The guild has reached a point where a points system is redundant as there is a high level of attendance and commitment to raiding. Loot council assesses a players suitability for loot based on a series of conditions and awards the loot to where it will benefit the guild most.
The council is made up of 5 members 2 rdps 2 mdps and 1 healer to ensure a wide breadth of class knowledge and fight requirements.
The loot council reserves the right to award any item though the council which they deem appropriate (outside tier, trinkets and relics).
Essentially, tough. These are the people which Lil has selected as being most appropriate to award loot. If you really think the council has overlooked something important, then raise it quickly, but if the council doesn’t agree then their decision is final.
Players predetermine their own BIS list using the Best in Slot addon. This allows players to choose their own build/spec. The loot council will maintain some knowledge about which pieces are more valuable for each class and will ask questions where appropriate.
Loot council will also be used for off night raids. Main raiders have priority on highly needed loot for their mainspec (or a used offspec).
Tier tokens – raiders who are chasing upgrade rerolls (i.e. they already have the heroic piece) will be given equal priority to ‘roll off’ with alts or casual players who may not have the item. This is to encourage main raiders to continue to attend (as well as give upgraded tier from later bosses to main raiders), but also so as not to discourage alts or casual players to attend as they will still have a chance to win loot. Keep in mind that this is an honesty thing, if you have a really good WF+socket item then don’t be taking rerolls away from raiders with base heroic or alts on the off chance you MIGHT get a SLIGHTLY better TF piece.
Note: This system is subject to change to mitigate any problems that may arise.